Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti
- You need 2 lb of ground beef (or Turkey).
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of minced onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Seasoned salt.
- It's of 1 tsp pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Soul Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 2 of cloves garlic (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It's 1 (24 oz.) of Can of Hunts Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of can Hunts tomato paste.
- It's 1 of Box Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It's 1/2 cup of Olive oil or Vegetable oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of Bell pepper.
Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti step by step
- Brown 2 lbs Ground beef (add a little water & salt to add tenderness to meat.
- Add onions, bell pepper, garlic, & dry seasonings to meat omitting the Bay leaf..
- Chop beef with spatula until browned. Drain off excess water. Add Ketchup, Pasta sauce, & Tomato paste. As you begin to start pasta. Cook on low heat. Stir offen. (You can pretty much stir while pasta is prepared.).
- Prepare 1 box of spaghetti as directed on the box, but add olive oil & bay leaf..
- After pasta is finished, Cool then serve, or mix and store..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, engross retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com