Crockpot Beef Ragu.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Crockpot Beef Ragu for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Crockpot Beef Ragu using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Ragu
- Prepare 1 of large pack ground beef.
- It's 1/2 cup of red wine.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It's 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- It's of Parmesan cheese for topping.
Crockpot Beef Ragu instructions
- Sauté ground beef in a large pot until browned, drain any fat.......
- Add your 1/2 cup red wine and simmer beef until wine has reduced, about 5 - 10 minutes.......
- Remove ground beef from pot and place in your crockpot........
- Add to ground beef : onion, green pepper, garlic, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, black pepper, oregano, Italian seasoning and basil leaves, stir well......
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally.....
- Meanwhile boil pasta, and don’t forget to add salt to the boiling water !!!.
- When pasta is done place into serving bowls.......
- Stir beef Ragu one more time, then add the heavy cream and mix all well.......
- Serve a heaping portion of beef on top of cooked pasta, then add Parmesan cheese on top.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Crockpot Beef Ragu. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, keep amused approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com