Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Bowtie Lasagna for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Bowtie Lasagna using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bowtie Lasagna
- It's 2-3 cups of bowtie pasta.
- You need of Spegetti sauce.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of beef base.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- You need 1-2 (4 oz) of can mushrooms.
- It's 1-2 cans of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- It's 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of basil leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- It's 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cardamom.
- It's 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It's of Spinach leaves (optional).
- You need of Cheese.
- You need 1 (24 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- You need slices of Provalone cheese.
- It's slices of Muenster cheese.
Bowtie Lasagna instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet brown beef. Add onion and garlic..
- In a medium to large pot start boiling your pasta..
- When your beef is done browning add your water and beef base and canned mushrooms. Mix well..
- Add your tomatoes, paste, parsley, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, marjoram and cardamom and italian seasoning. Mix until well combined..
- Drain pasta..
- In a baking dish of choice spray non stick spray to coat the bottom of dish..
- Add your pasta, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese then cheese slices. Repeat until desired height and you run out of pasta and sauce..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Bowtie Lasagna. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, please gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com