Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs.
Literally this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- You need 1 lbs of ground beef.
- It's 1 lbs of hot Italian ground sausage.
- It's 8 oz of Mozzarella Block.
- It's 1/2 cup of parmesan shredded cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumb.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of tsb black pepper.
- You need 1 Tbs of garlic powder.
- It's 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 (24 oz) of spaghetti sauce (your favorite).
- Prepare 1 lbs of angel hair pasta (optional).
Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs step by step
- Cut mozzarella in to small cubes.
- Mix together in large bowl and rub into meatballs the ground beef,hot Italian ground sausage, parmesan shredded cheese, milk, eggs, bread crumb, fresh parsley, salt, black pepper,garlic powder..
- Insert mozzarella cheese to center of meatball. Roll meatball back to shape making sure to cover mozzarella evenly..
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce to bottom of slower cooker..
- Add ready meatballs to slow cooker..
- Mix remaining spaghetti sauce and sugar together then add to slow cooker covering meatballs fully..
- Cook on high for 2- 2 1/2 hours.
- Enjoy as side dish or add over bed of angel hair pasta..
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, interest entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com