Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2 for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2 using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 pound of macaroni elbows.
- It's 4 quart of water.
- It's 1 tablespoons of salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need of Beef.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery.
- It's 1 tablespoon of heaping minced garlic.
- Prepare To taste of thyme.
- Prepare To taste of tarragon.
- It's To taste of sage.
- It's To taste of basil I used sweet and purple basil.
- It's To taste of oregano.
- Prepare of Gravy.
- It's 1/2 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It's 1 quart of beef broth.
- It's of Last.
- It's 1 cup of frozen English peas.
- You need of Optional.
- It's To taste of red wine vinegar.
Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2 instructions
- Cook the pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1 cup pasta water in case needed for thickening. Add parsley to pasta when removed from water, and toss..
- Dice the onion and slice the celery. Heat a deep pan and add the ground beef, onion, and celery. Sauté add in the spices. Sauté till celery is tender, onion is translucent, and beef is browned..
- Add the flour to the beef and vegetables. Stir and allow to cook for 8 minutes. Add the beef broth. Stir often till the broth thickens. If too thick or to thin use the pasta water. Add salt to taste, and pepper, do this after the pasta water if needed because it will be a little salty..
- When the gravy is where you like it on thickness add the pasta. Stir in gently. Coating all the elbows. Taste, adjust salt if needed. Add peas stir in gently but well. Cover and allow to rest 8 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!! The bread is the olive oil bread I made the other day, the first one I ever braided..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, occupy retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com