Brad's Mexican meat loaf.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Brad's Mexican meat loaf for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Brad's Mexican meat loaf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's Mexican meat loaf
- It's of ground beef.
- Prepare of small onion, minced.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It's of taco seasoning packets.
- It's of eggs.
- Prepare of plain bread crumbs.
- You need of For the filling.
- You need of small can refried beans.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It's of red jalapeño, minced.
- It's of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Tapatillo sauce and lime wedges for garnish.
Brad's Mexican meat loaf step by step
- Mix all of the meat ingredients in a lg mixing bowl and set aside for 20 minutes..
- Let cream cheese get to room temperature. Mix all filling ingredients except refried beans in another bowl..
- Grease a 11x15 baking dish. Use 1/3 of the meat mixture and spread flat on the bottom of the baking dish..
- Evenly spread beans over this meat. You won't use the whole can. Spread all of the filling ingredients over beans..
- With the remaining meat, make large patties with your hands. Arrange over the top of the meat. Seal up the edges or all of the filling will cook out..
- Bake on center rack at 375 for 40 minutes. Switch oven over to high broil. Cook 10 more minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately take any filling that has cooked out and spread over the top. When loaf has cooled a little, transfer to a broiling rack. Let grease drain off. Slice and serve. Garnish with lime slices and tapatillo sauce. Enjoy..
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Brad's Mexican meat loaf. If you have questions or requests almost this article, charm edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com