Taco pasta bake. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
This Cheesy Taco Pasta Bake is super simple and full of flavor using ingredients you probably already have on hand, and takes just one pot!
When I'm hurried for a meal on a busy weeknight, there is nothing better than a creamy, cheesy dish my whole family will love - and this baked pasta totally fits the bill..
While pasta is cooking brown the ground beef.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Taco pasta bake for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Taco pasta bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco pasta bake
- You need 1 box of any pasta you like (small shells or macaroni are great).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (90/10 is best).
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (your chioce).
Drain ground beef and add taco seasoning per packet directions. Drain Pasta and put into large mixing bowl. Needless to say, this is nacho average taco pasta bake. Once the Taco Pasta Bake comes out of the oven, you can top it with traditional taco toppings if you desire, such as salsa (Classic Homemade Salsa), sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes, or you can eat it as-is.
Taco pasta bake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350°F..
- Boil pasta until just cooked..
- Brown ground beef and then drain..
- Add taco seasoning and water to meat and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add cream cheese to meat and sir until melted and mixed together..
- Place paste in your baking dish. Put half of the shredded cheese over pasta, then cover with hamburger meat and mix gentle. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top..
- Cook in the oven uncovered for 15-20 minutes..
I enjoyed some toppings on my pasta, while my hubby preferred eating it as-is with no extra "stuff!" Options: This Easy Taco Bake is a pasta dish that tastes just like a taco! It's a Mexican meets Italian easy dinner that can easily be made ahead of time and freezes great. Also a good way to use leftover taco meat. Cheesy Taco Pasta is my nod to the hamburger helper I grew up eating as a kid. While this isn't exactly the "crunchy taco hamburger helper" because I skipped adding the tortilla chips on top, the ooey gooey meat and cheese sauce is still the same and with just a few ingredients!
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Taco pasta bake. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, make laugh entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com