Pasta Alfredo Italiano.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Pasta Alfredo Italiano for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Pasta Alfredo Italiano using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Alfredo Italiano
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (80/20, you may also use diced chicken).
- Prepare 6 oz of green pepper (diced).
- It's 8 oz of button mushrooms (chopped).
- You need 6 oz of fresh spinach (chopped).
- You need 15 oz of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thyme.
- It's 2 tbsp of oregano.
- It's 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need tbsp of horseradish.
- It's of salt.
- It's of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of blue, feta or goat cheese.
- It's 16 oz of penna or rotini pasta (cooked).
Pasta Alfredo Italiano step by step
- In a skillet add in ground beef, add in all seasoning, parmesan cheese,and green pepper..
- Once meat is browned add mushrooms and spinach and cook on medium for 3-5 minutes..
- Add Alfredo sauce to meat, toss with fresh cooked pasta. Top with feta (goat or blue) cheese as desired and serve..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Pasta Alfredo Italiano. If you have questions or requests re this article, keep amused retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com