One Pot Pasta Dish.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing One Pot Pasta Dish for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have One Pot Pasta Dish using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pot Pasta Dish
- Prepare 1 box of 16 Ounces Macaroni pasta (or any medium sized pasta).
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 lb of Italian sausage.
- It's 5 of garlic cloves; minced.
- Prepare 1 of jar of Vodka sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 small of yellow onion; rough chop.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions; diced.
- It's 1 packages of Mushrooms; large diced..
- It's 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste (optional).
- You need 1 of small can of sliced olives (optional).
One Pot Pasta Dish instructions
- Prep everything before getting started. Need large pot, and large sauce pan for boiling. Along with your utensils for prepping veggies..
- Preheat stove, with large pot, TBSP olive oil. And large sauce pan with water for pasta. Place meat in pot when it's hot & add garlic, and while its browning, prep your veggies..
- Once you're done prepping veggies. Keep stirring meat and pasta. Make sure nothing is over or under cooked. Meat will be cooked before pasta, scoop into bowl and put aside for now. Leaving the grease for sautéing veggies...
- Now, as veggies simmer and finish.. Add cream cheese and let melt some... Add vodka sauce and stir.. Add tomato sauce and bubble up.. Turn off heat.. Add meat, stir... And lastly, add noodles! Top with olives and stir... And its ready to serve..
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious One Pot Pasta Dish. If you have questions or requests around this article, interest entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com