Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli.
Actually this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 46 oz of tomato juice.
- Prepare 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 10 3/4 oz of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 tsp of dried parsley or 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar or sugar substitute.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- It's 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It's 1/4 tsp of dried sage.
- You need 32 oz of vermicelli or pasta of your choice.
Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli step by step
- Brown meat. Drain. Add back to pot..
- Add tomato juice, tomato paste, tomato soup, & parmesan cheese. Mix well..
- Stir in parsley, sugar, oregano, poultry seasoning, nutmeg, thyme, & sage. Mix well. Bring to a boil stirring frequently..
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours..
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Drain. Return to pot..
- Add sauce to pasta & mix well..
- Serve topped with extra parmesan cheese, if desired..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, entertain contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com