Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta
- It's 1 packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare 1 pound of Lean Ground Beef.
- It's 3 of whole medium carrots (sliced).
- It's 1 of whole medium yellow onion (diced).
- You need 2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of container/carton chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 package (10 oz) of frozen chopped spinach.
- Prepare of Black Pepper * depending on your desired taste.
- You need of Kosher Salt * depending on your desired taste.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of penne pasta (uncooked).
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Shredded parmesan cheese.
Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, lipton onion soup mix, minced garlic, and diced onion; mix well. Shape into desired meatball sizes.
- Take a baking dish, and coat with cooking spray. Place meatball in baking dish, and cook for 20 mins (occasionally rotating meatballs).
- In a fry pan lightly saute' sliced carrots in olive oil. Make sure not to burn carrots..
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a dutch oven pot, and add penne pasta. Cook pasta until tender.
- Remove meatballs from oven, and drain on paper towel.
- Add package of frozen spinach in with boiling penne pasta, and reduce heat, and stir occasionally.
- Add sauteed carrots, and meatballs into dutch oven pot and stir.
- Let simmer on low heat for about 10 mins.
- When ready to eat garnish with shredded parmesan cheese..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta. If you have questions or requests just about this article, occupy entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com