Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish).
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish) for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish)
- It's 1 cup of tri-color rotini (you can use any kind of pasta that you like, of course).
- Prepare 500 ml of beef broth.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic paste (you can also grate garlic, suit the amount to your liking).
- You need 250 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- It's 4 of baby carrots, peeled and sliced.
- It's 1 tsp of Japanese curry powder (for a milder taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish) instructions
- Use medium heat, and pour olive oil into pan. Add garlic paste. After about 10 seconds, add ground beef. Continue to mix until beef is half-cooked..
- Add curry powder, salt, and ketchup. Stir well..
- Add broth, and then pasta. Add peas and carrots..
- Simmer until the liquid has decreased. When the pasta is cooked and the liquid is almost gone, then it is ready. It's delicious as is, but you can add chili flakes or shichimi togarashi if you like spicier food..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish). If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, absorb right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com