Baked Pasta Casserole. Mostaccioli pasta tossed in a creamy sauce and topped with meat sauce is baked under a layer of Cheddar cheese in this easy baked pasta casserole recipe. These pasta casserole recipes are perfect for any night of the week. It's nice to have an alternative to the traditional baked ham on Easter.
I use whole wheat shells here, but feel free to experiment with other short pasta.
If you are in a pinch for time forget the baking all together and just toss the cooked pasta.
This baked pasta casserole is a delicious, flavorful, frugal dinner recipe.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Baked Pasta Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Baked Pasta Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Hamburger meat.
- It's 1/2 of white onion.
- You need 1 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- It's 1 of Whole Grain Pasta Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of Velveeta Sharp Chedder Cheese.
- You need 1 of whole tomatoe.
- You need 1 of pasta sauce.
- It's 1 of mushrooms.
For the complete written Cheesy Pasta Bake / Casserole Recipe click here: http Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole Recipe Look no further for an oven-baked pasta casserole! Whether you choose vegetarian or meat-filled recipes, these one-dish masterpieces deliver flavor and comfort with a healthy kick. Our five-ingredient Italian baked pasta is super easy to make and includes layers of your choice of pasta, three cheeses and marinara sauce.
Baked Pasta Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Brown 1lb Hamburger Meat with enough white wine to see in skillet along with the meat..
- Cook and drain the whole grain pasta noodles..
- dice onion, mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoe then toss all of it in a baking dish along with cooked drained pasta noodles.
- drain cooked hamburger meat but leave a little of the white wine with it. Once drained pour into the baking dish with the other ingredients.
- mix all the ingredients well into the noodles and meat. Pour pasta sauce evenly over the ingredients but don't drown it, I would say about almost half full with pasta sauce..
- Finally cut slices of the Velveeta Sharp Chedder cheese to top the pasta mixture with. Place in oven for about 30 minutes and enjoy..
- Feel free to modify this dish to your taste, shrimp taste great mixed into this dish as well..
Combine Parmesan and mozzarella to give this pasta bake its Italian appeal. Fire up those ovens: It's baked pasta season. Pasta is good, but as the weather gets cooler, nothing quite says comfort like digging into a bubbling, cheesy casserole dish full of baked pasta. Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce? It's all about that melty layer of cheese on top!
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Baked Pasta Casserole. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, please contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com