Sassy Penne Pasta.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Sassy Penne Pasta for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Sassy Penne Pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sassy Penne Pasta
- You need of Ingredients.
- It's 1 of 8oz. jar of Franceso Rinaldi (sweet & tasty tomato hearty).
- It's 1 of 8oz. jar of Franceso Rinaldi (tomato, garlic & onion chunky garden)).
- You need 1 of lb. box of Barilla Penne Pasta.
- You need 2 of lb. Ground Chuck.
- It's 1 of onion (minced).
- Prepare 3 of packs of Sazon Goya (con culantro y achiole).
- Prepare 4 slice of of American Cheese.
- It's 1 of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- You need 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1 of Parsley Flakes.
Sassy Penne Pasta instructions
- In a skillet add ground chunk and minced onion. Once the meat is brown and no pink is showing add 3 packs of goya and set aside..
- Cook Penne pasta for about 7 minutes in a pot. Rinse and drain the pasta. Place the pasta back on the stove..
- Add 4 slices of cheese, both jars of sauce, and the meat. While boiling add seasoning salt, garlic, and parsley to your liking. Once it has reached the texture you like turn it off and serve..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Sassy Penne Pasta. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, make smile entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com