Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole
- Prepare of ground turkey (or ground beef).
- Prepare of corn drained.
- Prepare of black beans (drained).
- You need of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- It's of Taco seasoning.
- You need of garlic salt.
- Prepare of cooked rice I used instant rice.
- You need of shredded cheese divided (I used cheddar).
Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole instructions
- Brown your ground turkey or ground beef, and drain..
- Drain beans and corn..
- Make the rice.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl, don’t use all the cheese save some for the top..
- Spray dish or crockpot with cooking spray, add the mixture top with cheese.
- Cook in crockpot on high for 2-3 hrs.
- Toppings sour cream, hot sauce, and severed with my Jalapeño cornbread.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, entertain open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com