Polish Beef Pasta.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Polish Beef Pasta for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Polish Beef Pasta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Polish Beef Pasta
- It's 1 packages of Wheat pasta noodles.
- It's 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of Sliced polish sausage.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It's 2 clove of sliced garlic.
- You need 2 can of Ragu traditional sauce.
- You need 3 dash of pepper, salt, garlic, dill weed, and onion powder.
Polish Beef Pasta instructions
- Bring 5 cups of water to boil an add pasta.
- In 8" skillet brown ground beef.
- Add onion an seasoning to ground beef once its has absorbed all of its own grease..
- Add polish sausage and a about 1/2 cup ragu sauce to meat mixture an cool down until sliced onions are tender..
- Drain pasta and add meat mixture.
- Turn to medium heat and add both Cans of ragu (high enough to see bubbles through the sauce).
- Add shredded cheese an cover. Turn off the flames, serve and enjoy!!!!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Polish Beef Pasta. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, engross way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com