Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce.
Actually this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1 box of penne pasta noodles.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce step by step
- Cook noodles according too package directions, drain and return to pot..
- In large skillet, brown meat. Drain..
- Add onion and cook until onion comes out caramelized..
- Add spaghetti sauce. (My preference is Prego, which is what I used in this recipe.).
- Add the spices and mix well. Cook on low to medium heat until heated through..
- Toss pasta with meat mixture and add parmesan cheese on top..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, make smile right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com