Pasta Fagioli Soup.
Actually this is an easy recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Pasta Fagioli Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Pasta Fagioli Soup using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Fagioli Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 oz of red kidney beans.
- It's 15 oz of white kidney beans.
- You need 4 of stalks of chopped celery.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of carrot sticks.
- You need 1 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- It's 48 oz of chicken broth.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 12 oz of short macaroni noodles.
- Prepare 32 oz of traditional pasta sauce.
- You need 24 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt and pepper.
Pasta Fagioli Soup step by step
- Brown 1 pound of ground beef.
- add onion and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- add 1 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- add crushed pepper and salt.
- add 48 ounces of chicken broth.
- add two cans of kidney beans mixed colors.
- add two cans of traditional pasta sauce.
- add two cans of diced tomatoes.
- add 2 cups of chopped celery.
- add 1 cup of carrot sticks.
- add Tabasco sauce to desired spice level.
- boil macaroni pasta according to package directions (boiling noodles on the side helps keep the soup from thickening too much).
- add cooked pasta to the completed soup and serve.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Pasta Fagioli Soup. If you have questions or requests almost this article, make laugh log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com