South Of The Boarder Pasta.
Actually this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing South Of The Boarder Pasta for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook South Of The Boarder Pasta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of South Of The Boarder Pasta
- You need 1 packages of (16 oz) pasta.
- It's 1 lb of Ground beef with 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- It's 1 envelope of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of (8 oz.) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese.
- It's 1 cup of Sour cream.
- It's 2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
South Of The Boarder Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, cook beef and onion and a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in spaghetti sauce and taco seasoning..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In small bowl combine cream cheese and sour cream; set aside.
- Drain pasta. stir pasta and beef mixture together. Transfer to greased 13x9 inch baking dish..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over top, sprinkle with shredded cheese. bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing South Of The Boarder Pasta. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, please admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com