Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 lb of Ground Mild Italian Sausage.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Diced Red Onion.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Chopped Celery.
- It's 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 48 oz of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 30 oz of Canned Great Northern Beans.
- You need 30 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 64 oz of V8 Vegetable Juice.
- You need 16 oz of Dry Ditalini Pasta.
- Prepare 5 pinch of Salt.
- It's 3 pinch of black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 dash of Tabasco Sauce.
Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup step by step
- In a frying pan combine ground beef and ground sausage. Brown over medium heat until thoroughly cooked. Drain and set aside..
- In a large stock pot add olive oil, onion, celery, carrots and garlic. Heat over medium until onions are translucent..
- Add the set aside meat mixture to the same pot as the vegatable mix..
- Add all the remaining ingredients EXCEPT THE PASTA to the same pot as the meat and vegatables. Cover and let boil slowly for at least 45 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning on the bottom of the pot..
- Now add the dry pasta and replace cover. Let boil for around 10 minutes..
- Turn off heat, stir and serve!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup. If you have questions or requests all but this article, keep busy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com