Chili Pasta Bake. Prepare the pasta according to package directions, drain. This chili pasta bake makes a delicious and easy dinner and if you want to prepare enough to feed a lot of people the ingredients can easily be doubled. This one has all the delicious flavours of chili including.
Easy Chili Pasta Bake, really is an easy recipe!
Using up leftovers, it's quick and easy enough to make up a new meal.
If you make up a big pot of chili, then make up some trays of our.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Chili Pasta Bake for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Chili Pasta Bake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of whole onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It's 1/2 lb of pasta.
- It's 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of canned diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- You need 15 oz of canned kidney or black beans, rinsed.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 3 dash of cayenne powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Make this tasty Baked Mexican Chili Pasta recipe using BUSH'S® Beans. Chili Pasta Bake is a hearty meal loaded with protein. You'll love this quick and easy version of chili Thank you to Safeway for sponsoring this Cheesy Chili Pasta Bake recipe. You are going to love this.
Chili Pasta Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Drizzle oil into a large skillet on medium high heat. Add the onions and saute for about 3 minutes. Add the ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook until beef is no longer pink..
- While the ground beef is cooking, cook your pasta according to package instructions for firm al dente. Once cooked, drain off the water and set pasta aside..
- After the ground beef is cooked, add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, beans, chili powder, cumin, cayenne powder, and water. Give it a stir and let simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Stir in the cooked pasta. Pure the chili pasta mixture into a 9th pan. Flatten it out with a spatula and sprinkle with cheese. Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until the edges are bubbling and the cheese has fully melted..
Right after I got married, an aunt gave me her recipe for skillet spaghetti and told me it was ideal for a quick weeknight meal. Bring a large pot of lightly salted boil water to a boil. Fajita Pasta Bake. featured in Crowd-Pleasing Potluck Recipes. Garlic- and chili-infused pasta with roasted cauliflower and pine nuts! Chili Pasta Bake - High Heels and Grills.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Chili Pasta Bake. If you have questions or requests just about this article, make laugh right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com