Southwest Pasta Bake.
Literally this is an easy recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Southwest Pasta Bake for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Southwest Pasta Bake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwest Pasta Bake
- You need 8 oz of Uncooked penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 packages of 8 ounce fat free cream cheese, cubed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry.
- It's 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean ground beef (90% lean).
- It's 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 16 oz of Picante sauce.
- You need 1 can of 8 ounce tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of 6 ounce tomato paste.
- It's 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 cup of 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of 2 and 1/4 ounces sliced ripe olives, drained.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sliced green onions.
Southwest Pasta Bake instructions
- Cook pasta as directed. Meanwhile in a small bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in milk. stir in spinach and oregano, set aside..
- In a skillet cook steve until meat is no longer pink. add garlic, cook 1 minute longer, drain..
- Stir in picante sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, chili powder and cumin bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes. Drain pasta, stir into meat mixture..
- Coat a 13 inch by 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. layer half of the meat mixture and all of the spinach mixture. Top with remaining meat mixture..
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. uncover sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with olives and onions, and let stand for 10 minutes before serving..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Southwest Pasta Bake. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, keep busy log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com