Cheeseburger Penne Pasta.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Cheeseburger Penne Pasta for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Cheeseburger Penne Pasta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Penne Pasta
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 3 of cloves chopped garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1 cup of crushed tomato.
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- It's 2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of package penne pasta (900 g).
Cheeseburger Penne Pasta instructions
- Brown your ground beef in a pan..
- Boil your penne pasta in salted water..
- When the ground beef is almost browned add your chopped onion and garlic..
- When your pasta is cooked add the tomato sauce and crushed tomato with half of the chopped parsley and half of the grated cheddar and mix..
- Drain your ground beef mixture and add to your pasta. Mix well..
- Sprinkle parmesan over pasta and sprinkle remaining grated cheddar over the top and garnish with chopped parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 40 minutes..
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy. You can season with salt & pepper to taste..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Cheeseburger Penne Pasta. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, make smile entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com