Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Taco Pasta for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Taco Pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Pasta
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 packages of taco seasoning.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes drained.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
- It's 8 oz of medium shell pasta uncooked.
Taco Pasta step by step
- Dice onions and cook fully with ground beef in a skillet..
- In a separate pot bring water to a boil and fully cook pasta drain and set aside..
- Add tomatoes, garlic salt, taco seasoning and sour cream to ground beef and onions..
- Mix with pasta stir until combined serve with cheese and green onions if desired..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Taco Pasta. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, divert log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com