Literally this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Pasta Fagioli for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Pasta Fagioli using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Fagioli
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It's 3 of carrots, chopped.
- It's 5 stalk of celery, chopped.
- You need 28 oz of diced tomatoes, canned.
- You need 1 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 15 oz of beef stock.
- You need 10 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Tabasco sauce.
- You need 4 oz of elbow pasta.
Pasta Fagioli step by step
- Saute garlic and onions in a skillet until fragrant, then brown ground beef.
- Combine all ingredients except elbow pasta in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 6-8 hours, or low for 8-10 hours.
- Add elbow pasta a half hour before serving.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Pasta Fagioli. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, absorb entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com