Beefy Pasta Skillet.
Literally this is an easy recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Beefy Pasta Skillet for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Beefy Pasta Skillet using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beefy Pasta Skillet
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It's 1 of medium onion, chopped ( you choose how much you want).
- It's 1 can of ( 10 3/4 oz. ) Campbells condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water, I put water in the tomato soup can about 3/4 full.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 2 cups of uncooked elbow pasta.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- It's to taste of seasoning salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Beefy Pasta Skillet instructions
- Cook beef and onion in skillet, add seasoning, cook until browned. Pour off fat..
- Add soup, diced tomatoes, water, worcestershire, corn and pasta..
- Cook until pasta is done. Top with cheese and salsa.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Beefy Pasta Skillet. If you have questions or requests just about this article, interest log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com