Taco pizza. This Taco Pizza is Mexican meets Italian. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. Taco Pizza Recipe. posted by Christy Denney
This taco pizza is topped with refried beans, cheese, romaine, crumbled tortilla chips, and of Are you a taco pizza fan?
Here at A Couple Cooks, Alex and I have spent years honing our best Italian-style.
Tacos and pizza together at last.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Taco pizza for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco pizza
- You need of tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Prepare of cream cheese, softened.
- It's of sour cream.
- Prepare of ground beef or ground turkey.
- Prepare of taco seasoning mix.
- You need of medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.).
- It's of Mexican cheese.
- It's of shredded lettuce.
All the standard taco toppings on a pizza, customized to your tastes. delicious as it is bad for you. Technology has finally led to this moment. The taco pizza. the conclusion of all Mexican-Italian-American food fusion. Fill this delicious pizza with taco toppings like ground beef.
Taco pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps..
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely..
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down).
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.).
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry.(I had enough) Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese.
- Notes- If you plan to make Taco Pizza the night before, I recommend waiting until just before serving before adding the lettuce, tomato, and cheese to prevent any sogginess. If taking to a party or cook out, wait and dress it right before serving it. (the cream cheese mixture can be put on and wrapped up, it only takes about 5 mins to top it with everything.) I made this for dinner, and Served it right away..
- Hot sauce added.
Tuesdays will never be the same. It's topped with meat, beans, cheese and more making it flavorful and easy to customize based on all the flavors you. You can't go wrong when you combine two all-time favorites. Traditional taco ingredients are spread over prepared pizza crust and baked to perfection. But when you combine tacos AND pizza, I'm definitely a happy camper!
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Taco pizza. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, make smile log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com