Stuffed Pasta Shells.
Literally this is an easy recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Stuffed Pasta Shells for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Stuffed Pasta Shells using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pasta Shells
- It's 1 pk of Jumbo Pasta Shells.
- It's 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 pk of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Butter (for sautéing).
- Prepare 1 packet of California Garlic & Pepper all purpose seasoning (99c at Krogers).
- It's 1 jar of Pasta Sauce (43 oz).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of onion (optional-i didn't add since I have picky eaters).
Stuffed Pasta Shells instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook pasta shells according to directions, set aside when finished..
- In a separate pan toss in butter, garlic, mushrooms, bell pepper (& onion). Sauté until tender..
- Add ground beef and half of seasoning packet. Cook until brown. Drain grease..
- In your baking dish (9 x 13) layer bottom with small amount of pasta sauce just enough to cover bottom. Then line pasta shells on top..
- In a large bowl mix together meat mixture, half of the shredded cheese, & half of the pasta sauce (you're going to pour the rest on top of everything)..
- Here's the fun part!! Stuff those shells!.
- On top pour the rest of seasoning, pasta sauce, and cheese(I still had some meat mixture left over I just threw on top as well). Toss in oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melted..
- Eat up!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Stuffed Pasta Shells. If you have questions or requests all but this article, make smile approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com