Old El Paso Pasta.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Old El Paso Pasta for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Old El Paso Pasta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Old El Paso Pasta
- You need of Ground Beef (at least around half a pound).
- You need of Taco or Burrito Seasoning Mix (I used Old El Paso).
- You need of Enough Pasta any kind(I added shiritaki noodles to cut calories).
- Prepare of Cheese (I used Cheddar and Mozzarella).
- It's of Onion or whatever you like putting in beef.
Old El Paso Pasta instructions
- Fry the ground beef on medium heat in a pan until brown. Add a little onion or whatever you like putting in beef if you want. Start boiling water for the pasta.
- Add 2/3 cup of water and your choice of seasoning. (Old El Paso is 1 packet per 1 lb of ground beef) Stir it in.
- Keep stirring it until it thickens to your liking. I left it kinda watery just so it would get on more pasta. Your pasta might be cooking by now, but just turn the heat down on the beef and turn it back up to try to time it to be ready with the pasta.
- Either cook the pasta el dente or whatever you want, OR undercook it a bit and put it in the pan with the beef, tossing it and finish cooking it there. I use tongs to take the pasta out of its boiling water and don't strain it cuz I like that extra bit of pasta water.
- If you want some kind(s) of cheese you can probably add it whenever lol and/or as a topping at the end.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Old El Paso Pasta. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, make laugh gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com