Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce.
Actually this is a simple recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It's 1 kg of ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 800 g of tomatoes in a can.
- Prepare 400 g of tomato sauce.
- You need 500 g of pasta of your choice.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese (for garnish).
Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce instructions
- Add onions and garlic to heated olive oil and sauté on medium-high for 3~4 minutes until the onions are soft and translucent..
- Add the ground beef (patted dry and down to room temp.) and salt to the pan. Crush with a wooden spatula to mix with the onion and garlic. Cook until both sides are brown (8-10 minutes)..
- Once the meat is cooked, add the tomatoes and tomato sauce and mix evenly..
- Reduce the sauce to a simmer or until it reaches the desired consistency. Be sure to stir occasionally to avoid burning..
- Pour sauce over some cooked pasta of your choice (preferably shorter length pasta like ravioli or lasagna)..
- Garnish with a generous sprinkle of parmesan and a sprig of fresh basil..
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, occupy gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com