Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta
- It's 1 of pd. Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- It's 1 can of Tomato Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Black Pepper (1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (1 teaspoon).
- It's of Sazon (1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare 1 box of small pasta (any shape you like) 16 oz.
- Prepare of Salt for pasta.
- It's 1 cup of Mexican 4 cheese blend shredded cheese.
Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta step by step
- Brown ground beef in a pot and drain......
- Add to ground beef cheddar cheese soup, tomato soup,rotel diced tomatoes, and dry ingredients......
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.....
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente..... make sure you add salt to boiling water !!.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well......
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and add 4 cheese shredded Mexican cheese on top......
- Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 min or until Cheese fully melts.......
- Eat and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, divert log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com