Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta. Philly Cheesesteak Pasta made in the Instant Pot! If you're a fan of the famous Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, you're going to LOVE this pasta! We're talking, the same flavors and taste, only this time its in pasta form! 🙌🏼.
Ground beef would have made my Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta too much like a Hamburger Helper, which I did not want.
Set Instant Pot to"Sauté" setting and add oil.
When oil is hot, add peppers, onion, and dried oregano.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It's 1 of yellow onion (diced).
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper (diced).
- It's ounces of baby Bella mushrooms (minced).
- You need 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- It's 8 oz of shell pasta.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese (provolone, Swiss or mozzarella cheese).
You can enjoy Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak recipe for an easy dinner during busy weeknights. The pressure cooker gets this meal on the table in minutes. Our family loves a good Philly Cheese Steak! Now thanks to the pressure cooker, we can make these in just minutes.
Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta step by step
- Set Instant Pot to Saute. Once the IP is hot melt the butter. Add the ground beef, let it cook without moving for about 1 minutes, to get a nice sear on it. After that, break it up using a wooden spoon as it cooks. Once the ground beef has browned, add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Add onion, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms. Stir and cook for another 1-2 minutes..
- Add the ketchup and beef broth. Stir to combine. Scrape the bottom of the pot with a wooded spoon, to make sure bits are not stuck to it. Add pasta and stir to combine. Cover and seal the lid. Make sure the valve points to Sealed. Change setting to manual and adjust time to 5 minutes on High Pressure. Once Instant Pot beeps to show that it's done, do a quick release, by changing the position of the valve to Vent. Carefully remove cover and stir..
- Turn off the Instant Pot. Top with cheese, put the lid back on but don't seal. Allow a minute or two for cheese to start to melt. Stir to combine. Serve!.
Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta has all the delicious flavors and textures of a juicy Philly cheesesteak in this easy and cheesy pasta dish ready in. These stuffed peppers take a Philly cheesesteak to new levels, plus they cook in the Instant Pot® for a quick meal. All Reviews for Instant Pot® Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers. The best comfort food just got a lot easier! Philly cheesesteaks mean thinly sliced beef and sautéed onions and bell peppers tucked into a hoagie roll and smothered with melted cheese.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta. If you have questions or requests just about this article, interest gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com