Yes, this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Stuffed Shells for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Stuffed Shells using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Shells
- You need 1 box of Jumbo shells.
- It's 1 lb of Ground beef (or Italian sausage).
- It's 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- It's 3 clove of Garlic cloves minced.
- It's 1 packages of 16oz ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Fresh mozzarella (I used about 5oz) chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of Dried basil or Italian seasoning (separate).
- Prepare 2 dash of Garlic powder ( or to taste).
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 can of Your favorite jar pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sliced mozzarella.. ( or package of shredded).
Stuffed Shells instructions
- Cook shells as directed , after cooking let cool.
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese with 1 tablespoon basil (Italian season) salt to taste dash black pepper stir in chopped mozzarella ( or a blend of shredded cheese parmesan cheese mozzarella (4oz total) ).
- In a pan sauté garlic & onion, (3min) add beef (or sausage) season beef with 1 tablespoon of basil ( Italian season) salt to taste.
- After beef is done add about half of the ricotta cheese mix in well. Let cool.
- In a baking dish pour a layer of pasta sauce..
- Put a spoonful ( small spoon) of meat mixture in shell put in baking dish, repeat until all meat mixture is gone. ( you may have shells left over) you can drop meat mixture on top too if you have extra..
- Drop rest of ricotta cheese mixture around shells, drop some pasta sauce around ( I used 1/2 jar in total including the bottom of pan) lay sliced mozzarella over top bake 350 until cheese melts and brown..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Stuffed Shells. If you have questions or requests re this article, please right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com