Quick and Easy Lasagna.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Quick and Easy Lasagna for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Quick and Easy Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Lasagna
- It's 12 oz of box no-boil lasagna noodles.
- You need 4 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It's of Meat Sauce.
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 48 oz of pasta sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 24 oz of cottage cheese (small curd, rinsed an drained).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesean cheese.
Quick and Easy Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Meat Sauce: Cook ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. When beef is browned and onion is tender, drain. Wipe out saucepan with a paper towel. Return meat to saucepan. Add pasta sauce and basil. Stir over medium-low heat until well blended. Turn to low heat and let simmer..
- Filling: Add egg to a medium bowl and whisk well. Add parmesean cheese, cottage cheese, and gently stir until well mixed..
- Spread about 1 cup of meat sauce over the bottom of a 4 quart baking dish. Add a single layer of lasagna noodles. Spread about 1 cup of the filling over noodles. Sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the filling. Note that you can use a little more or less than the 1 cup measurements here for the meat sauce and filling. I usually go a little sparingly on the first two layers so that the top layer will be the thickest..
- Repeat previous step to make a second layer. Repeat again to make a third and final layer, using all that remains of meat sauce, filling, and mozzarella..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Quick and Easy Lasagna. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep busy entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com