Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Spaghetti Casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Spaghetti Casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Casserole
- You need 1 box of Spaghetti.
- It's 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cottage cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1.5 jar of Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1 packages of Grated cheese.
Spaghetti Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Brown meat in pan and drain when done. Cook spaghetti noodles to al dente and drain.
- Combine ground beef and pasta sauce and cook until warm. Combine sour cream, cream cheese, and cottage cheese until blended well..
- Cut 1/2 stick of butter into slices and place in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Add 1/2 spaghetti noodles on top..
- Pour sour cream, cream cheese, and cottage cheese mixture on top of the pasta and spread until it is all covered..
- Add rest of spaghetti on top and cut the rest of the butter into slices and place on top of spaghetti..
- Top the pasta with the meat sauce. Place in oven for 30 minutes. Then sprinkle grated cheese on top and cook for another 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Spaghetti Casserole. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, interest admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com