Beef and cauliflower taco skillet. Cheesy Beef Taco Skillet Recipe with Cauliflower. Did I mention how quick and easy it is to make this beef taco skillet dish? If cooking in a sauce, add the cauliflower rice at the end.
This easy beef taco skillet dinner is perfect for busy weeknights.
Taco seasoning would help add some zip.
My flour tortillas stuck together and gummed up a bit so I wouldn't add them into the skillet next time. [RECIPE BELOW] Beef Cauliflower Skillet.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Beef and cauliflower taco skillet for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Beef and cauliflower taco skillet using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and cauliflower taco skillet
- It's of ground beef.
- You need of cauliflower rice.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- You need of ground cumin.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of Shredded Colby jack.
- It's of Optional.
- You need of Black olives.
- You need of diced tomatoes w/green chilies.
Do I need to say more? Add the cauliflower and season with the salt and pepper. Sausage Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet - A nutritious low-carb, keto, paleo main dish for dinner. CLICK HERE to Get the Recipe.
Beef and cauliflower taco skillet instructions
- Brown ground beef in ovenproof skillet. Drain..
- Prepare cauliflower rice. (I use food processor to shred) cover in microwave safe bowl for 7 min..
- Add spices to ground beef. (This is where you would put tomatoes in if using).
- Stir in cauliflower rice.
- Cover top with cheese. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. For crispy and burnt goodness hit it with the broiler for a few minutes..
Keto Beef Taquitos with Cheese Taco Shells. Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain while you are doing that prepare the cauliflower rice--or use leftover. Once meat is drained add in Rotel--DO NOT DRAIN--cauliflower, and spices. This Keto Cheesy Mexican Taco Skillet is packed full of southwest flavors from onions, peppers, jalapeños, avocado, cilantro, and of course, ground beef and cheese. This is a great weeknight keto dinner!
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Beef and cauliflower taco skillet. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, divert entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com