Actually this is an easy recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Lasagna Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Lasagna Soup using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of crushed tomatoes (or fave pasta sauce).
- It's 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 7 oz of broken pasta noodles (about 7 lasagna noodles broken).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of basil (dried).
- You need 1 tsp of oregano (dried).
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary (dried).
- It's 1 tsp of thyme (dried).
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley (chopped for garnish).
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of dollop of ricotta (topping).
Lasagna Soup instructions
- In Dutch oven or pot, brown ground beef then drain and set aside.
- Add oil to pan and Sautee onion and garlic until onion translucent.
- Add tomato paste and cook 2 min.
- Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, chicken broth and season with the herbs.
- Add meat back to pot and stir to incorporate everything.
- Add your broken pasta and add the salt and pepper to taste and the sugar.
- Let everything come to boil then reduce heat and cook about 10 min or until pasta cooked through.
- Top with a dollop of ricotta and parsley! :) yum! ! (this is optional but so delish and makes it creamy).
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Lasagna Soup. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, divert entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com