Campbell's Country Skillet Supper.
Actually this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Campbell's Country Skillet Supper for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Campbell's Country Skillet Supper using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Campbell's Country Skillet Supper
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of clove garlic, minced or chopped.
- You need 1 can of Campbells mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried thyme leaves, crushed.
- It's 1 can of (14 1/2oz.) diced tomatoes.
- It's 1 small of zucchini, sliced.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of uncooked pasta.
Campbell's Country Skillet Supper instructions
- Cook beef, onion and garlic in skillet until browned. Pour off fat..
- Add soup, broth, thyme, tomatoes and zucchini. Heat to a boil. Stir in pasta. Cook over medium heat 20 min. or until done..
- Top with cheese on your plate and enjoy.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Campbell's Country Skillet Supper. If you have questions or requests almost this article, make laugh gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com