Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole
- It's 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of spagetti or tomato/herb pasta sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz).
- You need 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese, finely shredded.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cook ground beef and onions in a large skillet until meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain and return to skillet..
- Stir in spagetti/pasta sauce and mix thoroughly. Heat though..
- Combine Mozzarella/Monterey Jack cheese and sour cream in a medium sized bowl. Set aside..
- Spread the meat mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish..
- Spoon the cheese/sour cream mixture over the meat..
- Combine melted butter and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles for a round baking dish or press edges together and roll out into a rectangle for rectangular baking dish. Place dough on top of cheese/sour cream mixture. Spread cheese/butter mixture on top of dough..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust is a deep golden brown..
- *** Recipe originates from Better Homes and Gardens' "Simply Better Easy Ground Beef" cookbook (2006) ***.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole. If you have questions or requests re this article, charm gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com