Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs. Nothing says "home cooking" like a good plate of meatballs. Tiny balls of fresh mozzarella are the "surprise inside" this hearty dish, which uses the slow cooker as a prep shortcut. These slow cooker meatballs are Italian style and made with ground beef, parmesan cheese, herbs and spices.
Super Tender Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs.
Loaded with Parmesan cheese, fresh parsley and garlic.
They melt in your mouth and are incredibly tender.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1 lb of Hot Italian sausage.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 large of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fresh parsley (chopped).
- It's 8 oz of mozzarella cheese (1/4 in cubes).
- It's 1 can of Your favorite pasta sauce.
- It's 2 of bay leaf.
Enjoy this crockpot Italian meatball stuffed pepper recipe. Great for a Sunday meal, served with pasta, and is sure to please any crowd. We stuffed the peppers with Phil's signature metaball mix and topped them with some crushed tomatoes and let the slow cooker do the work. These Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs are one of my favorite go-to recipes for basically anything.
Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs instructions
- Remove the casing from the sausage..
- In a large mixing bowl mix all first 9 ingredients. Mix with hands until well integrated..
- Roll into round balls then place cubed mozzarella into ball then continue to roll until cheese is covered and balls look uniform..
- Place one layer of meatballs in slow cooker set on high then pour half of the sauce over them.
- Place the rest of the meatballs inside and cover with remaining sauce.
- Put in bay leaves cover and let cook for 2:30 - 3hrs on high.
- Remove bay leaves and enjoy.
They taste great on their own as an appetizer, but also work well with pasta or on sub sandwiches with melty cheese. These Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs with homemade marinara sauce are a delicious, make ahead dinner! With a freezer meal option, you can make Course Main Course. Keyword crock pot meatballs, crockpot meatballs, meatballs, meatballs recipe, slow cooker meatballs. These slow cooker Italian meatballs are lovingly braised in marinara sauce for hours.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, interest retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com