Crock Pot Taco Meat. Whether it is Mexican Monday or Taco Tuesday, our family is always up for a good taco. You will love Crockpot taco meat! Crock Pot taco meat is perfect for parties!
One of the meals we have quite often is taco's.
Normally I just make the meat on the stove top, but decided I would try in the slow cooker but still make it super easy.
It turned out super tasty, incredibly low.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Crock Pot Taco Meat for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Crock Pot Taco Meat using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Taco Meat
- You need of meat – ground beef.
- It's of salsa (per every 2 pds of meat.).
- Prepare of Taco seasoning (see my taco seasoning recipe) (2 tablespoon per every 2 pds of meat.).
Taco meat isn't something I consider complicated in the first place, but I've recently started making it in the slow cooker, which has elevated it to a whole 'nother If you've read my bean canning tutorial, then you know how much I struggle with the whole concept of defrosting… Crock pot taco meat is simple. Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over. With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
Crock Pot Taco Meat step by step
- Place the ground meat (raw) in the crock pot..
- Pour the salsa on top and sprinkle with the taco seasoning mix..
- Cover and cook on high for 3 -4 hours until no longer pink. Use a spoon to break up the taco meat and serve. (drain any fat off the meat).
- Notes – I like to break up the taco meat 30 minutes before serving. Also, you could use frozen ground beef but you will need to cook on high for 7 hours. This can be done in an instant pot/ pressure cooker as well just add 1 cup of Beef stock and sever with a slotted spoon or try to cook the beef stock out using the sauté function..
- I did drain an fat off. Then I broken up the meat and mixed it up, as you can see I had a lot of fat !.
To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices. Press out all the air and seal. Now you know the 'why' of cooking taco meat in a Crock-Pot, but now you've got to get cooking! Here's how to make it: Dump the ground beef, salsa, and taco seasoning into your slow-cooker. Simmering all day gives the taco meat an amazing texture!
I want just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Crock Pot Taco Meat. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, please get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com