Yes, this is an easy recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Easy Goulash for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Goulash using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Goulash
- Prepare 1 bag (12 oz) of wide egg noodles.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 2-24 oz of cans Hunt's pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 bag (8 oz) of cheese (shredded).
- It's 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can (4 oz) of mushrooms, optional.
- Prepare 1 can (4 oz) of black olives, optional.
Easy Goulash instructions
- Brown ground beef in skillet, drain and set aside..
- Boil noodles, drain..
- Combine noodles and beef in pot, add whole can of corn (with juice), both cans of sauce, and mushrooms and/or olives. Put on low fire and mix ingredients..
- Put in baking dish with cheese on top and bake in oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Easy Goulash. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, keep amused admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com