Actually this is a simple recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Baked Ziti for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Baked Ziti using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Ziti
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- It's 1 of whole Large Onion, Diced.
- You need 1 pound of Italian Sausage.
- It's 1 pound of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can (28 Oz.) of Size) Whole Tomatoes, With Juice.
- It's 2 cans (14.5 Ounce) of Tomato Sauce Or Marinara Sauce.
- It's 2 teaspoons of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It's to taste of Salt And Pepper,.
- It's 16 of ounces, of any pasta you'd like Cooked Until Not Quite Al Dente.
- Prepare 1 tub (15 Oz.) of Size) Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese.
- It's 1-1/2 pound of Mozzarella Cheese, Grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 1 of whole Egg.
Baked Ziti step by step
- Preheat oven at 375 Heat olive oil in a pot over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and saute for several minutes, or until starting to soften. Add Italian sausage and ground beef and cook until browned. Drain off fat, leaving a bit behind for flavor and moisture..
- Add tomatoes, tomato juice, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Stir and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes. After that time, remove 3 to 4 cups of the sauce to a different bowl to cool down..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, 2 cups of the grated mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, and salt and pepper. Stir together just a couple of times (do not mix completely)..
- Drain the pasta and rinse under cool water to stop the cooking and cool it down. Pour it into the bowl with the cheese mixture and toss to slightly combine (there should still be large lumps.) Add the cooled meat sauce and toss to combine..
- Add half the coated pasta to a large casserole dish or lasagna dish. Spoon half of the remaining sauce over the top, then top with half the remaining mozzarella cheese. Repeat with another layer of the coated pasta, the sauce, and the mozzarella..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbling. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving..
I want just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Baked Ziti. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, entertain approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com