Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets.
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets
- It's 4 of small pieces of dough.
- It's 1 lbs of ground beef/turkey or premade meatballs.
- Prepare 1 cup of marinara or other tomato based pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- It's of seasoning salt.
- It's of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets step by step
- Cook up your meatballs or ground beef in a stop top skillet. Once fully cooked add your marinara sauce and cook until a lot of the moisture from the mixture is gone..
- On a well floured surface roll out your small dough balls into long thin oval/rectangles. Let dough rise for 20 minutes before placing your filling on one half but leaving room around all the edges..
- Wet the ends of the dough with water before folding. Gently stretch the empty half over the filling and seal In the edges by pinching them together. Oil up your hands before moving the raw hot pockets making sure that the middle of the bottom is not stuck to your surface..
- Cook hotpockets in the oven at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until they reach your preferred doneness. Melt butter and wipe over top of your raw hot pockets to help give them a better coloring and it will help parmesan and seasoning salt stick on top..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, charm approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com