Fried Macaroni Singapore style.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Fried Macaroni Singapore style for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Fried Macaroni Singapore style using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Macaroni Singapore style
- It's 250 gr of macaroni pasta.
- Prepare 100 gr of prawns (peeled).
- You need 50 gr of medium size squid (sliced).
- It's 30 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 50 gr of button mushroom (sliced).
- You need 1 of medium bunch of broccoli.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of medium size of tomato (chopped).
- It's 5 cloves of garlic.
- It's 2 of red onions.
- It's 5 of red chillies.
- Prepare 1 of thumb size of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
Fried Macaroni Singapore style step by step
- Boil the macaroni in a large pot over medium heat until al dente. Season with a pinch of salt and a splash of vegetable oil. Set aside.
- Rinse the broccoli, prawns and squid. Drain and set aside.
- Blend all ingredients (onions, garlics, chillies and ginger). Heat up some oil in a pan, over a medium heat, sautee until it's fragrant.
- Add in the ground beef followed by prawns and squid. Add in the button mushroom, stir fry until all turn slightly brown.
- Add in chopped tomatoes. Season with 2 tablespoon of light soy sauce, followed by 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce. Stir fry for about 3 mins.
- Add in the macaroni pasta. Crack the egg and stir fry occasionally for about 3 mins.
- Add in broccoli, season again if needed, stir fry for about 2 mins. After it's done, splash some sesame oil (few drops) on top of the dish, then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Fried Macaroni Singapore style. If you have questions or requests something like this article, please log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com