Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells. Stuffed Shells with Meat and Cheese are a delicious pasta dish you can make for dinner any night. These Italian stuffed pasta shells are baked together with meat sauce and plenty of cheese to make an easy casserole. Stuffed Jumbo Shells are the perfect family dinner!
Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan, smothered in a mushroom tomato sauce and baked.
Reviews for: Photos of Stuffed Shells III.
This recipe was more like your real italian stuffed shells that you buy in the italian deli than any of the others.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells using 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells
- You need 25-30 of jumbo pasta shells, precooked just until tender.
- You need of For Fillimg.
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's 1 pound of italian sausage, hot or mild casings removed.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, minced.
- It's 12 slices of pepperoni.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh italian bread, crusts removed made into crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- It's 2 tablespoon of fresh chopped basil.
- It's 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- It's 1 cup of shredded italuan 4 cheese blend shredded.
- You need of For cheese center.
- It's 26-30 cubes of creamy jack cheese or any good melting cheese.
- It's of For Topping.
- You need 2 of cuos italian four cheese blend, shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- It's 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh basil.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 4 cups of marinara sauce, homemade or your favorote.
Italian Meat Stuffed Shells recipe: Yum is all you'll hear! Spinach and meat and cheese inside pasta shells topped with sauce and cheese. Fry meat in heated oil and butter until it just loses it pink color. Add all other ingredients except shells and sauce.
Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375. Spray a pan latge enough to gold shells in one layerth non stick spray.
- Cook pepperoni in a small skillet until crisp, remove to paper towel to drain.
- Melt butter i the skillet and add onion and galic, season with salt and pepper and cook just until soft, cool.
- Combine bread crumbs with cream, s let stand until absorbed.
- In a large bowl combine meats with remaining filling ingredients, adding cooled onion,ixtue, soaked bread crumbs and crisp pepperoni finely crumblrd.
- Add a layer of marinara sauce to prepated pan.
- Fill shells with meat mixture.
- Press a cheese cube in the center of each filled she'll, covering it completely with the meat.
- Place shells in one layer in prepared pan.
- Cover with some sauce.
- Cover pan with foil and bake 50 minutes.
- Remove foil add remaining cheese, then sprinkle with the italian seasoning, basil and green onion and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with remaing sauce on the side..
Italian-American stuffed shells, a classic baked pasta dish, are plump with a flavorful ricotta and spinach filling, coated in tomato sauce, and draped in melted mozzarella cheese. It's comfort food at its best. Home > Recipes > meat stuffed shells. Traditional Stuffed Shells meets the taco and the result is Mexican Stuffed Shells filled with everything you love about tacos! They are creamy with cream cheese and cheddar cheese, and they can be made with chicken or ground beef.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, keep amused entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com