Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style
- It's of olive oil.
- You need of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It's of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of salsa.
- Prepare of unsalted beef or chicken broth.
- It's of long grain rice.
- Prepare of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Tortilla chips or Fritos, for serving.
Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style step by step
- In a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes. Then add the beef and cook until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess fat, if needed. Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the garlic and salsa..
- Once the garlic becomes fragrant, stir in the rice and broth, then let it come to a boil. Once at a boil, pop the lid on and lower the heat to med-low. Let this cook, undisturbed, for 15-20 minutes, until the liquid has absorbed. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir the cheese in until it has melted into the dish. Serve with some crushed tortilla chips or some crushed Fritos on top, along with whatever other toppings sound good..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, charm log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com