Meatballs with Meat Sauce.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Meatballs with Meat Sauce for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Meatballs with Meat Sauce using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Meat Sauce
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Italian sausage.
- You need 1/2 of of sweet onion, chopped.
- You need of ~~ Seasoning~~.
- You need of ~ meatballs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's of onion powder.
- You need of ginger powder.
- It's of garlic salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of veg. oil.
- It's 1 Tbsp of white wine.
- You need 1 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panco bread crumbs.
- Prepare of ~ meat sauce.
- Prepare 24 oz of your favorite pasta sauce.
- It's 1 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare of white wine.
- Prepare 18 oz of water.
- It's of salt & pepper.
Meatballs with Meat Sauce instructions
- Combine 1/2 of all the meats and seasoning for meatballs and marinate for 30 mins..
- Meanwhile, heat a pot with oil stir fry onions till soft then add the other 1/2 of all the meats and white wine continuing stir fry till meats turning brown. Then, add pasta sauce and water bring to boil. Finally, turn to low heat and cook for 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Form the meatballs and put them on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes..
- Before adding meatballs into the sauce, discard extra grease on the sauce surface. Cook meatballs with sauce on low heat for 10 minutes. Seasoning with salt & pepper. Enjoy~~.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Meatballs with Meat Sauce. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, charm admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com