Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti.
Literally this is a simple recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti
- Prepare Half of a large onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 Lbs of ground beef.
- You need of (2) 24oz jars of pasta sauce.
- You need 32 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 of egg (beaten).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It's 2 Lbs of ziti pasta (uncooked).
- It's 6 cups of colby monterey jack cheese.
- You need of Non stick cooking spray.
Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti step by step
- Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet; Drain fat..
- Return ground beef to skillet and mix both jars of pasta sauce with ground beef; Remove from heat..
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Turn the slower cooker to high.
- Spray slower cooker with non stick spray.
- Spoon the sauce into the bottom of the slower cooker; Enough to evenly coat the bottom.
- Spoon the ricotta cheese mixture on top of the sauce evenly coated.
- Pour uncooked ziti noodles on top of ricotta cheese evenly coated.
- Sprinkle colby cheese on top of pasta evenly coated.
- Repeat steps 6-9 until you reach the top of slow cooker; making sure the final layer is a generous amount of colby cheese.
- Put the top on slow cooker; cook for 4 hours or until pasta is tender. Avoid opening the slow cooker while cooking..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, please edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com