Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Pacman's Goulash for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Pacman's Goulash using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pacman's Goulash
- You need 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- You need 29 Oz of Of Canned Diced Tomatoes (2 cans).
- Prepare 1 lb of Pasta (Any Stlye).
- Prepare 3-6 Cloves of Garlic (Garlic Optional).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Worcester Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Pepper.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Adobo or any other All Purpose Seasoning.
- It's of Parmesan Cheese.
Pacman's Goulash instructions
- Mix ground beef, garlic (optional), and pepper in a bowl..
- Cook ground beef mixture until no pink remains. Set aside..
- Cook 1lb pasta to desired tenderness (I do just past "Al Dente"), drain, and place pasta back in pot it was boiled in..
- Combine pasta, ground beef, diced tomatoes w/ juices in can, butter, oregano, onion powder, and adobo. Put over medium heat until butter is melted..
- Serve in a bowl and top with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Pacman's Goulash. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, divert door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com